Body changes are a quite common problem faced by every woman during pregnancy. These changes are so different that they faces discomfort while standing, walking, and sitting.
Especially while sleeping, they experience changes in sleeping positions. They find it quite discomfort able as it was earlier and it’s all because of the increased abdomen size, shortness of breath, frequent urination, and back pain.
So to help make things easier here is a list of do;s and don’ts that you must follow:
1. The best sleeping position during pregnancy is on the left side.
2. Avoid back and stomach sleeping.
3. Prefer using pregnancy pillows.
4. Avoid drinking water 2 hours before sleeping.
5. Changes in the sleeping position trimester-wise.
6. Wear loose clothes while sleeping.
7. For perfect sleep at night, forget worries.
This informational message is for every mother to be and for those who are planning to conceive. So, share it with as many women as possible and make their pregnancy safe and healthy.